1. Personal Information
Personal information means any information which is supplied by you to the Company on various occasions and from which you can be identified (independently or in conjunction with other information), including your contact information such as your address, full name, telephone number, age, and email address.
2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and guidelines established by Japan’s national government, and strives to protect the personal information held by the Company.
3. Management of Personal Information
- （1）The Company will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- （2）The Company will appoint a personal information manager and manage personal information appropriately.
- （3）The Company will take appropriate security measures against hacking and computer viruses to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, falsified or divulged.
4. Acquisition and Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Personal information the Company collects will be used only for the following purposes. The Company will not use your personal information without your consent beyond the scope of the purposes of use described below.
- Delivery of goods
- Customer management
- Handling of questions, inquiries and comments
- Improving the usability of this website based on statistics
- Sending catalogues, brochures and information magazines to customers
- Announcement of products, services and events
- （1） Purpose of using cookies
We use information collected through cookies not only to help improve our website, but also to display content and ads that are tailored to your interests, provide social media features, measure the frequency of the displaying and clicking of ads, and compile comprehensive statistics data regarding how you use our website. Cookies do not infringe on the privacy of users and have no adverse effect on their computer usage environment.
In addition, we collect information on the use of our website by users and share it with social media, ads distribution and data analysis partners. These partners may use information collected from our website, other information users provided to the partners, and other information collected when users used the services of the partners in combination. However, in no case such information will be disclosed in a way the individual users who accessed the respective websites can be identified.
- （2） How to manage and delete cookies
You can disable cookies by changing the browser settings of your computers, tablets, or smartphones. You can also delete cookies stored on your devices.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information only to the extent necessary for the performance of its business operations within the scope of the purposes of use described above.
However, in any of the following cases, the Company may provide personal information to a third party or use it beyond the scope of the purposes of use without the prior consent of the individuals who are subjects of the information, including customers.
- （1）Where the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
- （2）Where the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, limb, or property of an individual and where which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individuals who are the subjects of the information, including customers.
- （3）Where the handling of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individuals who are the subjects of the information, including customers.
- （4）Where the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and where obtaining the consent of the individuals who are the subjects of the information, including customers, is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
7. Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling
The Company may outsource the handling of personal information provided by customers to an outsourced contractor with whom the Company has entered into a personal information protection agreement. The Company will not outsource the handling of personal information except to that extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use specified to customers.
8. The customer's rights concerning the personal information thereof that has provided to us
Customers who provide their personal information to us have the following rights regarding such personal information.
- （1）The right of access to such information
- （2）The right to correct such information
- （3）The right to erase such information
- （4）The right to restrict such information
- （5）The right to transfer such information to another company (right to portability)
- （6）The right to raise an objection about the way such information is handled (data manipulation)
If you wish to exercise any of the rights above, please contact the following representative.
9. Personal Information Provided by Children
If you are a minor, you are requested to obtain the consent of your parent or guardian, before your personal information is submitted.
10. Inquiry, Amendment or Deletion of Information Content
Please contact our customer service department using the contact information below following to inquire about or confirm your personal information, or request its amendment or deletion.
Achilles Corporation Customer Service Department
Shinjuku Front Tower, 2-21-1, Kita-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8885
Tel: +81-3-5338-8101 Fax: +81-3-5338-8111 Please call between 9:00 and 17:00, except on the Company's holidays (weekends and national holidays, as well as Japan’s New Year and Bon holiday periods).
For inquiries by email, click "Contact Us" on this website and fill out the form for the Customer Service Department.